There are two ways to obtain a prenatal screening for Trisomy 21. Either through the Quebec prenatal screening program (public) or in a private clinic.
The form will be given to you at your first appointment with your gynecologist. PLEASE BRING THIS FORM WITH YOU TO YOUR DATING ULTRASOUND.
You must book your own blood test through CLIC SANTÉ. At the time of your blood test, BRING the form that was given to you; it’s your prescription !
- The nurse will keep a copy for your first blood test.
- Between 10.0 and 13.6 weeks of pregnancy
- The document will be given to you to use for your second blood test
- Between 14.0 and 16.6 weeks of pregnancy, EXCEPTIONALLY up to the twentieth week of pregnancy.
- Please note that the 2 blood tests must be done at the same place and there must be at least 10 days between the 2 tests.
You can make an appointment right away at the clinic of your choice. You will receive a request from the clinic of your choice at your first appointment with your gynecologist.
- The following clinics offer this service
Prenato : 877-362-8602; Clinique OVO : 514-798-2000; Procréa : 888-PROCREA; Echo Sources : 514-683-8875; Écho Médic : 450-668-3246; Via MEDICA : 514-626-5888; GD Diagnostics : 888-988-1888; Fertilys : 450-934-9146; Institut MAÏA : 450-424-4848; Dynacare : 514-933-1166